I know that a lot of you are thinking about microblading. Personally, I had this thought in my mind once in my life but I’ve given up on the idea in the end. I tend to always look for alternatives in the case of painful procedures. It’s difficult to convince me if I know that something is going to stay with me for longer – what if I don’t like the effects?
I was finally exhausted from my explorations and then I came across something that made me smile – a brow pen that delivers a microbladed brow effect. I must admit that it fulfils my expectations. Today you’re going to find out why I consider Nanobrow Microblading Pen something worth trying out and how it can benefit women that plan to get their eyebrows microbladed.
Microblading – cons that made me give up going for it
- awareness that it’s going to be painful;
- uncertainty about the end results;
- a faded look after a few months that I won’t be able to do anything about;
- possible complications after the procedure.
My alternative for microblading? Nanobrow Microblading Pen!
Nanobrow Microblading Pen provides me with the same effect I’d like to achieve if I went for the microblading procedure. My eyebrows become thick and expressive – I need only a moment to style them. My arches gain the desired shape and thanks to its intense pigments I can expect deep colours with no grotesque or cartoonish effect.
I draw very thin lines with Nanobrow Microblading Pen which helps me draw even the tiniest hairs. Because of that, I’m able to fill in sparse areas in a flash.
Importantly, the brow pen is long-lasting and dries quickly. It’s impossible that it could get in your eye or smudge during the day.
Nanobrow Microblading Pen – benefits I’ve noticed from the first use
- fills in eyebrows incredibly well and doesn’t stick hairs together
- pleasant in use
- the brow pen’s applicator ensures comfort and precision I expect
- the shade I chose is a perfect match to my natural eyebrow colour (the shades are very natural-looking so I think you’ll be able to find one for yourselves!)
- a microbladed brow effect – eyebrows are full and even and the arches gain a beautiful shade.
Nanobrow Microblading Pen – where did buy it and at what price?
I came across Nanobrow Microblading Pen totally by accident when surfing the Internet – I got it at www.nanobrow.us. I’ve seen it in other online shops as well. You are sure to find it in physical stores – Rossmann? Douglas maybe? Do some research when you visit your favourite drugstore! Perhaps it will be for sale?
I got Nanobrow Microblading Pen for a very attractive price so I definitely do not regret this purchase. I believe the product should be tested by everyone because if its great performance and natural shades.
What about you? Do you own a durable eyebrow pen in your beauty kit? Maybe you prefer pencils or soaps? Looking forward to your answers!
Good luck to you!